Aston Martin DB2 to DB2/4 MkII Parts
Many parts fitted to the DB MkIII are the same as the DB2 to MkII, please check here if the part you require is not listed in the MkIII section.
The Aston Martin DB2s (or DBII's) were built from May 1950 to April 1953, with Chassis No's LML/49/1 to LML/50/406 & LML/50/X1 to /X5, these cars were originally fitted with a 2580cc engine, although many were fitted with 3 ltr engines by the Service Dept.
Aston Martin DB2/4s were built from October 1953 to October 1955, with Chassis No's LML/501 to LML/1065, these cars were originally fitted with a 2580cc engine, a 2922cc was introduced in April 1954, many early MkI's were fitted with 3 ltr engines by the Service Dept.
Aston Martin DB2/4 MkIIs were built from October 1955 to August 1957, with Chassis No's AM300/1101 to AM300/1299, all of these cars had a 2922cc engine.
Please download our Parts Enquiry Form, fill it in with your details, your cars details & the parts you require, save it with a surname & date related name & email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember our prices on these pages include VAT @ 20%, if you are a resident outside the EU this tax is not charged.
- Whats New
- Jean's Specials
- Aston Martin (& others) Technical Bulletins
- Aston Martin DB2 to DB2/4 MkII Parts
- Aston Martin DB MkIII Parts
- Aston Martin DB3 & DB3S
- Aston Martin DB4 to DB6 Mk2 Parts
- Aston Martin DBS 6 / AM Vantage 6 cyl Parts
- Aston Martin DBS V8 (1969) to AM V8 (1988) (2V) Parts
- Aston Martin Virage V8 - 32 valve to last V8
- Aston Martin DB7 Parts
- Lagonda 2.6 & 3ltr
- Lagonda Rapide Parts | Four Ashes Garage Ltd.
- Lucas Style Petrol Reserve Valves for Astons, Alvis, Armstrong Siddeley, Bristol, Jensen, Rover & many other Classic Cars, New or Rebuilt
- Parts for other Marques besides Astons
- Not always related to cars but!
- Electrical & Ignition Parts | Four Ashes Garage Ltd
- Transmission Parts | Four Ashes Garage Ltd
- Tools & Equipment inc Consumables