Aston Martin DBS 6 / AM Vantage 6 cyl Parts
The original DBS was only 2 cars made, this DBS was actually for the AM 5.4 ltr V8 engine but the engine wasnt ready, as a stopgap the DB6 engine was fitted with little modification. tbc
Parts for cars built from 1969 to 1973, please download our Parts Enquiry Form, fill it in with your details, your cars details & the parts you require, save it with a surname & date related name & email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember our prices on these pages include VAT @ 20%, if you are a resident outside the EU this tax is not charged.
- Whats New
- Jean's Specials
- Aston Martin (& others) Technical Bulletins
- Aston Martin DB2 to DB2/4 MkII Parts
- Aston Martin DB MkIII Parts
- Aston Martin DB3 & DB3S
- Aston Martin DB4 to DB6 Mk2 Parts
- Aston Martin DBS 6 / AM Vantage 6 cyl Parts
- AM DBS V8 (1969) to AM V8 (1988) (2V) Parts
- AM Virage V8 - 32 valve to last V8
- Aston Martin DB7 Parts
- Lagonda 2.6 & 3ltr
- Lagonda Rapide Parts | Four Ashes Garage Ltd.
- Lucas Petrol Reserve Valves for Astons, Alvis, Armstrong Siddeley, Bristol, Jensen, Rover & many other Classic Cars
- Parts for other Marques besides Astons
- Not always related to cars but!
- Electrical & Ignition Parts | Four Ashes Garage Ltd
- Transmission Parts | Four Ashes Garage Ltd
- Tools & Equipment inc Consumables