Lagonda 2.6 & 3ltr
Parts for Lagonda 2.6 & 3ltr cars produced in the 1950s, the engine & gearbox are basically the same as their Aston Martin cousins. See relevant sections. The chassis, suspension, trim, etc are one off.
Please download our Parts Enquiry Form, fill it in with your details, your cars details & the parts you require, save it with a surname & date related name & email it back to us at email@example.com for a faster reply.
Remember our prices on these pages include VAT @ 20%, if you are a resident outside the EU this tax is not charged.
- Whats New
- Jean's Specials
- Aston Martin (& others) Technical Bulletins
- Aston Martin DB2 to DB2/4 MkII Parts
- Aston Martin DB MkIII Parts
- Aston Martin DB3 & DB3S
- Aston Martin DB4 to DB6 Mk2 Parts
- Aston Martin DBS 6 / AM Vantage 6 cyl Parts
- Aston Martin DBS V8 (1969) to AM V8 (1988) (2V) Parts
- Aston Martin Virage V8 - 32 valve to last V8
- Aston Martin DB7 Parts
- Lagonda 2.6 & 3ltr
- Lagonda Rapide Parts | Four Ashes Garage Ltd.
- Lucas Style Petrol Reserve Valves for Astons, Alvis, Armstrong Siddeley, Bristol, Jensen, Rover & many other Classic Cars, New or Rebuilt
- Parts for other Marques besides Astons
- Not always related to cars but!
- Electrical & Ignition Parts | Four Ashes Garage Ltd
- Transmission Parts | Four Ashes Garage Ltd
- Tools & Equipment inc Consumables