Cooling and Heating
The DB MkIII has a similar cooling system to the ealier models, the only real difference is the MkIII now had a belt driven water pump instead of a pump driven at 1/2 engine speed internally from the intermediate timing sprocket.
- Whats New
- Jean's Specials
- Aston Martin (& others) Technical Bulletins
- Aston Martin DB2 to DB2/4 MkII Parts
- Aston Martin DB MkIII Parts
- Aston Martin DB3 & DB3S
- Aston Martin DB4 to DB6 Mk2 Parts
- Aston Martin DBS 6 / AM Vantage 6 cyl Parts
- Aston Martin DBS V8 (1969) to AM V8 (1988) (2V) Parts
- Aston Martin Virage V8 - 32 valve to last V8
- Aston Martin DB7 Parts
- Lagonda 2.6 & 3ltr
- Lagonda Rapide Parts | Four Ashes Garage Ltd.
- Lucas Petrol Reserve Valves for Astons, Alvis, Armstrong Siddeley, Bristol, Jensen, Rover & many other Classic Cars, New or Rebuilt
- Parts for other Marques besides Astons
- Not always related to cars but!
- Electrical & Ignition Parts | Four Ashes Garage Ltd
- Transmission Parts | Four Ashes Garage Ltd
- Tools & Equipment inc Consumables