AM DBS V8 to AM V8 1988 (2V) Parts
The DBS V8 used the body from the DBS, in fact the DBS was supposed to have the V8 engine straight away but the engine wasnt ready.
The DBS V8 FI was introduced on the 17th September 1969, was equiped with a light alloy, 4 cam, 2 valve per cylinder 5340cc V8 engine, bore was 100mm, stroke 85mm, fuelling was by Bosch Mechanical Fuel Injection.
The engine was designed some years earlier by Tadek Marek, a Polish engineer who had worked for Aston Martin since the mid fifties, designing the 2.9 ltr DB MkIII (effectively a re-designed DB2/4 engine) then the 3.7ltr DB4 engine which became the 4ltr DB5, 6 & S6 engine.
Please download our Parts Enquiry Form, fill it in with your details, your cars details & the parts you require, save it with a surname & date related name & email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a faster reply.
Remember our prices on these pages include VAT @ 20%, if you are a resident outside the EU this tax is not charged.
- Whats New
- Jean's Specials
- Aston Martin (& others) Technical Bulletins
- Aston Martin DB2 to DB2/4 MkII Parts
- Aston Martin DB MkIII Parts
- Aston Martin DB3 & DB3S
- Aston Martin DB4 to DB6 Mk2 Parts
- Aston Martin DBS 6 / AM Vantage 6 cyl Parts
- AM DBS V8 to AM V8 1988 (2V) Parts
- AM Virage V8 - 32 valve to last V8
- Aston Martin DB7 Parts
- Lagonda 2.6 & 3ltr
- Lagonda Rapide Parts | Four Ashes Garage Ltd.
- Lucas Petrol Reserve Valves for Astons, Alvis, Armstrong Siddeley, Bristol, Jensen, Rover & many other Classic Cars
- Parts for other Marques besides Astons
- Not always related to cars but!
- Electrical & Ignition Parts | Four Ashes Garage Ltd
- Transmission Parts | Four Ashes Garage Ltd
- Tools & Equipment inc Consumables